Dear Romsey Region Business Operator
Romsey Region Business and Tourism Association (RRBATA) Incorporated is a non for profit organization focussed on the interests of promoting business and tourism in the Romsey region. RRBATA in recent years has developed a proactive relationship with the Macedon Ranges Shire Council (particularly the Economic Development and Tourism Unit) and Tourism Macedon Ranges (TMR).
RRBATA has proudly facilitated the following:
- Discussion of “hot topics” including parking costs for new businesses and the ODP.
- The creation and ongoing maintenance of Romsey Online website (www.romsey.org.au) to actively promote the Romsey region and its businesses to both local residents and visitors.
- Regular gatherings of members to discuss current issues, often with guest speakers.
- Romsey Region “branding” including the logo and the Romsey grocery and canvas bags.
- Romsey’s 150th Birthday celebrations, including the 150th Birthday Dinner and the commemorative tree illumination at the southern entry to Romsey.
RRBATA is proud to announce a NEW Membership Package. (See Attachment above).
An ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION of $50.00 includes:
- Romsey Online advertising/listing subsidy to the value of $20.00 (see attachment re website listing options)
- Networking opportunities within RRBATA and within the Macedon Ranges
- Ongoing advocacy by RRBATA to Macedon Ranges Shire Council, Tourism Macedon Ranges and other business and tourism related organizations
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Reduced admission to special events including the RRBATA Business Breakfast
- Regular membership gatherings.
Please Note: It is still possible to have a website listing without membership (Visit www.romsey.org.au “Add your business”).
NOTE: As a member there is no work to do – the RRBATA committee handles the daily business of the organization!
So, get on board TODAY!
Please find attached Invoice – tick/double click the box for what you want (membership, website listing only, category of website listing)