ROMSEY STYREETSCAPE PROJECT — June 2016 update
• RRBATA has met again with senior Macedon Ranges Shire Council officers to progress planning and funding application process.
• MRSC has provided $100,000 in its draft budget to support application for a Regional Development Victoria grant for the wholesale lingerie community initiated Romsey Streetscape Project.
• Main Street plantings have commenced (note: the lovely crepe myrtles) as part of the Main Street Trees and Gardens working group initiative).
• Lighting and Roads working group continuing to work on feature street lamp design.
• Five Mile Creek working group involved in concept plan development for this precinct.
• Community Forum No. 3 to be held on Wednesday 20th July 2016 at 7pm (Romsey Community Hub) where concept plans will be presented.
• Romsey Streetscape Project Concept Plan information morning to be held outside Romsey IGA on Saturday 23rd July 2016.
Further information: Jenny Stillman (President)
On behalf of RRBATA Committee of Management (COM)
Ph. 0412 349849 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org