TBA LAW (Romsey) Card competition
- We’d like the designs to be festive. This can be a photo, drawing, painting or digital design, as long as submissions are your own work.
- You can send your design to email@example.com in high resolution JPEG or PNG files. Please include your name, age and location. Put ‘Christmas card competition’ in the subject line.
- This competition is open to everyone of all ages living in Victoria.
- Contestant must like our Facebook page: TBA Law
- The closing date for submission of entries is 30th October 2020. The winner will be announced on 06 November 2020.
- The winner will receive $200 gift voucher and the runner up will receive art supplies.
- The winner’s name will be posted on our social media and on the cards when printed.
- Criteria for Judging: Originality- 50%; Creativity and Design- 50%
- Entries will be judged by award-winning artist and sculptor Jason Waterhouse. His recent public art commissions include Levelled Crossing, Melton Highway, Brimbank Council and Cottage, Daylesford Lake, Hepburn Shire.
Here is the link to our post: https://www.facebook.com/tbalaw/photos/a.844987022212468/3695319697179172/